Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Food for thought.

Do you ever think what if ?

Stupid question, everyone thinks what if about something at one point or another. But I mean, mine are kind of...ridiculous lately.

Like the one that just came to my mind. What if there was a huge highway, that connected all of the countries (and states...i.e. Hawaii, see where I'm going with this ?) together. That way, we wouldn't be forced to spend all our money to the greedy greedy damn airlines companies. I'm officially in a resent the economy mood, because everything's so damn expensive, I can't even afford a ticket to see my fiance for a fucking weekend. TWO DAYS, is all I'm asking, and they want to pry 1,500$ out of our pockets...hell no.

If there was a highway, I'd drive for days.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment