Monday, May 3, 2010

New changes...and creepy guys.


I have been in such a G R E A T mood the past few days, and I honestly am surprised, considering I haven't been able to talk to Austin since Friday night. Boo to that, but let's seeeeeee. Friday night, I got to see the stage production of Grease with my favorite woman in the world, my mother. We got a chance to talk a lot about things that had been changing, and especially my dads new marriage...overall, it was a really good night and I miss seeing her every day.

Saturday, I did absolutely nothing and loved every minute of it ! But Sunday made up for the lack of adventure :) I drove down to Pendleton to pick up a friend who was visiting her boyfriend at SOI:MCT, and it was the first time being on base since I went 3 months ago for Austin's graduation from ITB...it was weird, every time I had gone on base alone before, I left with him sitting next to me. But it's alright, I met another USMC girl and we got a chance to bond when I drove her home. Come to find out, she lives 2 streets down from my mom, ha. Then I got a chance to see my mother again and we had the B E S T home made baby back ribs, home made fries and corn on the cob...not to mention my own personal pint of chocolate Ben and Jerry's...mmmm. AFTERWARDS, I drove back to my old house and spent some quality time with a great friend, well best friend...that never changes. We ended up making some amazing sugar cookies with sprinkles in them and while we were up in my empty room eating them, we pulled out my old year books...

I don't know if I'm proud or not to say that there was one person who wrote the same thing in every year book pretty much. "I loved coming to class and hearing all your stories, have fun over summer and don't hook up with 3446787 guys !" We found that funny...kind of.

ANYWAYS, in the middle of all that, we decided, "hey, why not cut my bangs"...so, we did.


Weird, huh ? It's gonna take a while to get used to them but it's alright, I'll get over it ! The funny thing is, Austin has no idea I did it, and probably won't know until May 9th...(whoops ? ;D)

Class was interesting today. Okay, not really...but digital arts, the end at least...creeped me out. So, there's this one kid who sits next to me every single day. He has really greasy hair, a unibrow, those tinted sunglasses/regular glasses, always scrunches up his face, makes weird noises to himself, stares at me, has horrible body odor, etc. (NEED I go on ?) Anywho, I was staying late to work on something and the prof. asked if I was the only one staying and I said yeah, and then asked Alex (that's the kid) if he was also and he said no. So the class leaves and I'm still working and Alex...is still sitting staring from his computer, to me, computer, me...and so on. By this time, I'm like, screw this, I'll finish this next class. So I get up to leave thinking he'd turn off the lights and leave a while after me.

I walk out the door...and two seconds later hear the door open and close again. And guess who ? Alex, is walking behind me to the parking lot. I had previously told Austin about how he always creeped me out in class, and I wish I could tell him about what happened today, but I can't...boo. I wish he could have come home when he tried, he wanted to sit in that class with me so the kid would stop staring...hahaha. Gotta love Marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment